1) Environment: Freshwater, Marine, Water and Brackish Water Aquaculture, also known as fish farming, is the cultivation of aquatic animals in controlled environments. Fish farming involves raising fish commercially in tanks or enclosures, usually for food purposes. Aquaculture is a growing industry with great potential. However, there are some challenges
1. Biotech: Synthetic Cardiology, Oncology, CNS and Neurology, Orthopaedic, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Ophthalmology Active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) are the key components in a drug that are responsible for its therapeutic effect. APIs can be natural (derived from plants, animals, or minerals), synthetic, or semi-synthetic. They are also known as
-Button Mushroom Button mushrooms are the most popular type of mushroom in the world, and they’re grown in many different countries. In the United States, they’re also known as white mushrooms. Button mushrooms are relatively easy to grow, and they’re a good source of vitamins and minerals. They’re also low
1) Introduction to lithium-ion batteries Lithium-ion batteries are one of the most popular types of batteries on the market today, thanks to their high energy density and long lifespan. But what happens when they reach the end of their useful life? The recycling of lithium-ion batteries is a challenging but
1. Type of microorganism A microorganism is a tiny organism that can only be seen through a microscope. They are found all over the world in every type of environment. There are many different types of microorganisms, and each has its own unique characteristics. One type of microorganism is bacteria.
1. Introducing the Hybrid Fuel Cell Battery Light Bus The electric bus is not a new concept. Invented in the early 1800s, electric buses were actually quite popular in the early 1900s before being replaced by gasoline-powered buses. In recent years, however, there has been a renewed interest in electric
1. Solar/Diesel/Wind/Diesel/Solar-Wind-Diesel Residential/Commercial/Telecommunication The search for sustainable and affordable energy sources has led to the development of many new technologies, including solar, wind and diesel power. Solar and wind power are both renewable energy sources that are becoming increasingly popular, as they are more environmentally friendly than traditional fossil fuels.
1. Partially Transparent Solar Panels – Fully Transparent Solar As the name suggests, transparent solar panels are designed to be partially or fully transparent. This means that they can be used in a variety of ways that traditional solar panels cannot. For example, they can be integrated into the windows
Electronic Control Units: Sensors and Current Carrying Devices The electronic control unit (ECU) is the brain of the modern automobile. It is a computer that controls various electronic systems in the vehicle, such as the engine, transmission, brakes, and suspension. The ECU constantly monitors the various sensors in the vehicle
Application Generation The advancement of digitalization and the ubiquity of connectivity are resulting in an unprecedented level of data being generated and collected. This data can provide valuable insights into the operation of the electric grid, but only if it can be effectively managed and analyzed. The challenge for utilities